Want this fruit organic?
Treat to both the eye and palate, a unique friendship of sweet and bitter sensation. Enjoy with specialty cheeses such as blue cheese, goat cheese or brie. Add to your “it’s 5 o’clock somewhere” drink, or until then – to your water, salads and dips. You’ll be thrilled.
- • 100% all natural blood orange
- • no added sugar
- • no sulfur dioxide
- • no preservatives
- • no additives
- • kosher
- • approx. 1/16” thick
- • approx. 35-40 crisps/bag
- • approx. 3-4 blood oranges/bag
- • grown in California
- • net weight: 2.0oz
Specifications Nutrition Facts
• product : : dehydrated blood orange
• ingredients : blood orange
• origin : California
• kosher : kosher certified by Kosher90210
• process : sliced, dehydrated in compliance with local, state, and federal law rules and ordinances.
• color : magenta, dark pink, whiter rind
• thickness : approximately 1/16" thick slices
• flavoring : natural blood orange fruit flavor, some bitterness may occur
• moisture : 2-3%
• storage : keep bag sealed | best in air tight storage/food jars to preserve dryness | no refrigeration
• shelf life : 9 months in bag | 365 days in dry, cool and dark storage
qualities : raw | vegan
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size (10g), serving per bag (6), Amount Per Serving: Calories 35, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 6g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (15% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (0% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.